48 Inch High Fairview Aluminum
- We provide free order and installation advice, to make sure you get exactly what you want the first time. Use this customization tool, to calculate the details of your fence. One of our fence professionals will contact your soon to confirm your order.
If You're New to Fence Planning
- Determine your fence location, style and measure.
- Draw a simple sketch of your layout (at this point you can text it to us and we will call you and help you complete your order, or read on...)
- Take each straight line of fence and divide by the width of the desired panel, round up always, to determine the number of panels needed (We recommend not planning to use cut down sections of panels on a new line of fence, as the pickets may not allow use of the full remaining section, and it can cause the resulting fence to look unprofessional.)
- Count number of line posts needed (between every panel of straight expanse of fence)
- Count number of corner, gate and/or end posts needed based on fence plan
- Measure width of gates (i.e.: pedestrian is 3 to 4 feet, or wider for riding lawn mower)
- Select your options, which can include decorative items such as finials (picket tops), rings, diamonds, X's, butterfly scrolls and select components, such as brackets, which may or may not be required depending on your design and location.
- Use the tool below to select all desired components, type in quantity of each, and--when done--hit the enter (return) key to continue to enter your shipping information.
May not be exact representation of the item selected. Not every accessory is compatible with every fence style. When in doubt, call for advice. Shown for concept only.